Monday, August 07, 2006

Texas BBQ


I forgot to put this up a while ago and I still wanted to put them up. We had a wonderful time together and I'm so glad that you all came to visit us in this great state of Texas.

These are some pictures of alex eating some Texas BBQ you left for us. He seemed to like it a lot, althought he thought that it made a really good face mask, too. We found a great place and can't wait to visit it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi thithter. i jutht wanted to tell you how much i love your thon. He ith tho cute! And your family lookth tho happy together it ith THO thweet. I have a funn thtory to tell you thome time about renting movieth if you want to hear it. or at leathy, I think it ith funny! i love you oh-tho much thithter! love love!

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

Mmmmmmm...I think he likes it! He is so big. Love you lots...