Thursday, September 21, 2006

Cleaning.

My goal for the last couple of weeks has been to get our home completely clean for at least one moment. This is impossible; the only thing that I have accomplished is to exhaust myself. When the baby is sleeping instead of relaxing or taking a nap or reading, I am cleaning and organizing but I still haven't had everything done all at the same time. Instead of trying to achieve this goal, I''m now giving up so that we will be happy again and I can use my extra time to blog.

And for those of you who only read this for alex tid-bits....alex's favorite part of anything on the TV is the credits. He loves them he claps his hands and dances and we can't get him to look away from the screen. Sorry there are no pictures, I've been cleaning.

And don't worry, Keary, by the time that you get here I think that alex will need another haircut anyway.

3 comments:

homealonemom said...

I know the dilema that was before you. By the time you get to one end of the house, you have to start over at the mess where you had already cleaned. It's life. Daddy said, "wait till you have two kids."

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

No worries about cleaning! I used to try it, but most of the time, it doesn't work! Anyway, i am sure your house is cleaner than you think.

Keary said...

Kiki don't try to clean now as I will hopefully be able to watch alex while you clean. You don't ned to worry about how your house looks as I am blind anyway. I'll bet that is comforting!