Saturday, September 16, 2006

Haircut

Rupert is my sisters computer.

We finally both agreed that it was time for little alex to get a hair cut; even if Alex didn't think that he needed one I would have given him one after he turned one year. This is a before picture.

I made this "during picture" large because I think that it is cute that you can see half of the head is cut and the other is still poking out all the time.

And this is an after picture. His hair is still sticking out a little, but I couldn't get rid of it all.

3 comments:

homealonemom said...

Baby A looks absolutely adorable. We love him, and look forward to seeing him in two weeks and two days.

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

You did great! I had to do mikey when he was sleeping!

Keary said...

I am absolutely horrified that you would cut his hair before we get there. That is one of the most fun things to do.
Diana would probably want to do it for you though.