We were so close to the fire works that we were able to lay on our backs and look up at them.
I think Cathy has a great idea and I would like to go also but the heat in July would kill me and I want to stay around for awhile longer.I know I'm a big chicken, so what? At least I want to share time with Diana far ss long as possible.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
We were so close to the fire works that we were able to lay on our backs and look up at them.
I think Cathy has a great idea and I would like to go also but the heat in July would kill me and I want to stay around for awhile longer.
I know I'm a big chicken, so what? At least I want to share time with Diana far ss long as possible.
Post a Comment