Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas pictures

Ahhhh.... Just take a breath.


I have a million other things that I should probably be doing right now but I need a break! We just got back from the laundry place they have in our apartment complex, and the washers were full of tar looking stuff and pieces of metal and glass so I opted to NOT put my clothes in there and I don't know what Alex is going to think when he gets home but he loves me even if I do stink so I'm not that worried. I suppose that this is what I get for getting so behind in the laundry. Because it's so hot here I never had to put my summer clothes away so tomorrow I'm going to have to start wearing my maternity clothes if I want to find something clean- but that's a good thing because those are actually my favorite clothes to wear and I would wear them all the time but Alex gets embarrassed.

So I thought that I would share this picture. I cleaned alex's room really well, set up all the background cloth, gave him a bath, got him dressed, did his hair and finally got his daddy to come in and help me take our Christmas pictures and this was the first one that we got.
Alex and I laughed so hard....it fits in perfect with everything that is going on!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really think you should use that one. He is cute no matter what.

Keary said...

Well you will just have to admit it, he is the cutest kid in Texas and that includes those that left the articles in the laundry, they had to have been kids.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

alex is the COOLEST!

homealonemom said...

who says that handsome is as handsome does? Alex is still the handsomest.

We're not at all prejudiced. What a cutie.

Kristy said...

That is sooo funny! That is a classic pisture. You should use it because any mom can relate.

Anonymous said...

Life can be a drool sometimes!!! alex is SOOOOOO cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm anonymous!!! Oops!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.