Well, I haven't been blogging lately because my blogging ritual was messed up. You see I usually go to mine check the comments and then proceed through all the blogs to make sure that I don't miss anything that someone has written. BUT for some reason my blog just stopped working and since most people don't write very much I didn't think that I would miss anything....BOY was I wrong! It's so good to here from everybody, I hope that you all keep it up.
And now us. As you have all heard Alex got the job and we are so excited. We won't be making very much, but still as much and more as if we had stayed in Utah or gone somewhere else and the best part is that Alex will have the job that he has wanted.
alex and I are in the middle of making cookies and pizza so if you check back later today I'll be sure to put up some picture because so far he has done a really good job of getting flour all over the whole kitchen, but then again this is the first time that he has ever kneaded anything. So good to read all of you blogs and Merry Christmas.
P.S. this new spell checker is awesome, it even knows the word blog.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds as if you guys are very excited and need to get settled before you will know all about what will be happening.
Think they will call Alex as Elders Quorum President? How will you handle the move to a new ward as you all love the one you're in so much?
Keep writing love Keary
PS Seems as if you have a diferent version of Blogger than you used to. The Publish your comment used to be a blue button in a different location.
Congratulations!!! Even though I don't comment all the time, I really look forward to your bloggs I love looking at those brown eyes...they remind me so much of Alex when he was a baby. He was such a fun kid!!! Time goes by too fast sometimes. Thank you for being such a good mom and keeping us in alex's life!!!
hi kiki...i am sorry that i haven't been to your blog for a while. I am glad to read all of your stories
Post a Comment