Sometimes you just have no idea what to do! Every morning alex and I go into the bathroom and he uses his little pot and I use the big one and we both just sit there until he goes pee. We aren't potty training this is just what we do because he fights when he gets his diaper changed so much that in the morning I usually couldn't get it on before I would have to clean the floor or change the pad (depending on the aim) anyways. So we take potty trips in the morning, if this is weird just pretend like I didn't say anything. This has been going on for a month or so; it's been going well, he pooped once (which was gross) and he goes every morning. A couple days ago we had an accident....he was sitting on his little pot with his pee pee pointed down, for obvious reasons, and he decided that he wanted to get off but instead of standing straight up he kind of scooted forward. Now, the potty has a little cup thing that sticks up more than the rest of the seat and will catch whatever is trying to sneak by. This is usually a good thing (namely pee) but this day it was very bad (namely pee pee). Then I found myself in an awkward situation... I mean I can't kiss it better or anything; so I just kind of held him until he stopped crying. He can't be then only little boy that this has happened to, can he? So now he won't have any more of that little potty and I hope that I haven't lost any hope that we had of potty training him.
And this movie is for Calixta.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I couldn't get the video to go on, but try to copy and past this to see it.
http://www.videoegg.com/video/bzwOrC
Seems impossible that he is old enough for this kind of harsh treatment.
Who would want to subject their child to the cruel world of the potty chair?
The video was great. I try to dance like that and my feet get all tangled!
How cute. Zoe has the white man's overbite now we are just wondering who taught her that - I say Adam. Sorry about the pee pee accident - they recover over time- potty training takes forever anyway.
I hope you don't take anything I say seriously. I just have a dumb way of sticking my foot in my mouth sideways. And I was wondering why my mouth hurts so much.
Potty time is sooooo much fun! I am so glad I am done with all that. Sorry about Alex's little unit... I hope it feels better soon.
Post a Comment