Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...


I looked back over the blogs that I have written and didn't notice any blogs about alex's suit so I hope that you have not already heard this story. My parents bought this suit for alex for Easter. When we were buying it alex was there so that he could try on what we were considering buying to make sure that it would fit. After walking around and letting us see how cute he was the first thing that I took off was the vest; he got kind of mad came and got the vest kind of draped it around his neck and then looked at us expectantly. We again praised him on his handsomeness and I finally coaxed it off of him so that we could buy it. Since that time it has been a favorite Sunday outfit. When I dress him in other clothes for church he always goes and finds this suit and wants it to be put on; he takes good care of it and when something is spilled on it he gets sad and helps me to get it off immediately. Sadly it is getting to hot to wear it for the summer so we are going to look for a short white sleeve shirt so that he can at least wear the vest-how will he bear the deprivation?

Note: After these pictures were taken even though our apartment was around 80 and he was sweating he still didn't want to take his suit off, but who would when they look this good?

2 comments:

Keary said...

Well titled. Is he vain already? We have a picture of Alex wearing a suit almost exactly the same and father and son look almost exactly alike. No doubt who his father is. JK

homealonemom said...

I think he is the most handsome boy in the world.

I'm glad he loves his suit.