Currently I'm "it". My friend has tagged me and in the interest of teaching my son the proper way to play tag I'm continuing the game. You see alex always wants to be the one that is running away and never "it" so hopefully this is have an effect on him. To "tag" someone else you must tell seven things about yourself on your blog and then you are free to "tag" seven other people that they may do the same thing to someone else. So here are mine.
1. I LOVE being a mom, but I hate 9 months that it takes to get there. I absolutely can't understand the people who enjoy what I have come to think of as the 48 hundred hour flu.
2. My favorite thing to do is make desserts....however, in our house we don't really like to eat sweets so I don't get to make them that often.
3. I secretly wish that my hair would grow to my waist in a week so that I could always decide if I wanted it short or long and then the next week it could be different. I also with that I had gray or white hair.
4. I can't wait until I go back to school but I'm afraid that our family will suffer when I do.
5. When I was younger the ONLY place that I said I would never live is in Texas. Now, I love it here and I don't think that we are ever going to move away.
6. I wish that we were rich so that we could visit our family whenever we wanted and not have to eat beans and rice every night so that we can save enough to see them.
7. I love beans and rice.
And now for the people that I am tagging.....if you have a link on my blog then consider yourself tagged that is Alex, dad, mom, Kelsey, Keary, Diana, Cathy, Kristy, Ciria, Adam, Nate and Calixta...yes, that is more then seven but I didn't know how to divide them up, have fun blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi sweetie, you don't HAVE to eat beans and rice to come visit. Just tell me when you want to come, and I'll send you enough money to do so.
I love you.
Rice and beans are one of my favorites too.
I think you are beautiful, and I miss you.
ps. how do I find 7 people who have blogs?
While we were young we loved to eat rice and beans and you would never believe how many different, delicious things Diana was able to come up with in this effort. Now she is trying to make a cookbook so others can do the same. You may think you are unique but I was told Texas was a terrible place and even today, after living in many other states Texas remains my favorite state even if there are chiggers, cock-roaches, ants (black and red) & mosquitoes the size of a barn. I never wanted to leave there but because of circumstances we ended up in this cold miserable place and have little money to have others visit so keep eating rice and beans in order to save enough to come and visit us. Love Dad
we loved having you come visit...Summer has a wonderful wish...she wishes money grew on trees, not so we can buy whatever we want, it's so we can see family whenever we want!!! I agree! But for now instead of a money tree, we will go with the Mexican traditon/solution...beans & rice!
Post a Comment