Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Beautiful Place

I have talked about the Dallas Arboretum before, and shown pictures, but this time when we went I was excited because I could take all the pictures that I wanted and just put them on a slideshow so it would be kind of like a tour I was taking you on through the garden, with us....but then my camera died. So for all of you who didn't get Harry Potter on the first day here are some pictures of the Arboretum but not even a forth of the way through; I wish you were here so we could take you in person!

4 comments:

Keary said...

alex sure has grown a lot since Diana and I went to the Arboretum with you.

This place is beautiful year round. I'll bet you could go on a monthly basis and take a completely different tour each time.

alex said...

I just realized that if you click on the slide show it'll take you to the slide show with bigger pictures

homealonemom said...

These are beautiful. I think the Arboretum in the fall and in the spring are my very favorite though.

When is the next time you're going there?

MOM

homealonemom said...

Heh, I like the video of him playing with the water in the frogs mouth. Great!

Is that Alex's new watch? Is it water proof, or water resistant?