We have had a nice couple of days here at the Nield household...the only thing that would make it better is if you were here. Yesterday we went shopping, which isn't really fun except for the fact that we got grapes, then we came home and went swimming where alex amazed us all with his skills and then had dinner, where alex ate about a pound of broccoli. Before bed we played some
baseball and as always happens we didn't get him hitting it as well as he was before I got the camera (he hit is across the room about ten times in a row and each time I thought "oh, that was just chance he won't be able to do it again" and then he did...again and again) maybe next time I'll go and get the camera before he gets tired of it and moves on.

Then today we stayed in and relaxed with plans for going swimming latter on. The best part of today has been the food. For breakfast we had pancakes which alex poured about three times the called for amount of sugar in so they were extra sweet and made with extra love. But the best part we lunch. Alex made us Ruben sandwichs which were to die for and we had Claussen pickles which are our favorite and some diet 7 up (we got for when alex had his cold and we ended up thinking that it was one of the best sodas ever). Hopefully dinner will fit right in with the rest of the day.
And just for the heck of it here is video of alex
jumping off the bed ...and one of him
dancing around in his underwear.
2 comments:
What a fun day. Alex likes to go in circles in the same direction.
I love the falling off the bed, its kinda like practicing diving.
have fun. MOM
I loved the movies and I think you were right and you should always have the camera with you and ready for a shot of whats going on.
I would really love to see alex swim.
Post a Comment