Tuesday, August 07, 2007

little alex


Have you been wondering what alex has been doing? Mostly reading the car advertisement magazine that Alex picked up on the way out of the supermarket, he can truly look at it for hours and stay fascinated with it. Also, yesterday he was trying to catch the spider that I haven't killed (so that it will continue to catch all the mosquitoes), and it bit him-then I killed it-sorry spider. After I killed it using the toy golf club alex took the club and went over to make sure that it was dead, then he took it to the trash. What an eventful life. Hope you are doing well, we are thinking about you.

2 comments:

Keary said...

Isn't it amazing how children can entertain themselves with almost nothing?
Are you enjoying the 90 degree weather? I think we would - compared to this overcast weather!

Ciria said...

Kari-Lyn has caught two flies and brought them to us after she has squished them. We honestly cannot believe she can catch them. But she does - watching her track them is really rather entertaining.