
We have this frame on our wall and every time we take a new picture we decide which picture gets taken out and put into our album and which ones get to stay on the wall. The new picture always gets a little bit of time in the frame and the wedding picture will probably always be there. We want to have a pretty big family, so we are hoping that alex will have really long arms as he gets older so that we will all be able to fit in.


Last night we went on one of my most favorite adventures yet...but I'm having trouble loading all of the pictures and movies so this post is to hold you over until I can get the other one up-don't forget to check back. Can you guess what we did? And which picture do you think should be picked to go up in our frame of tradition?
5 comments:
I didn't know you had been to mount Rushmore, bottom left. And I do believe you should use the right side.
Good luck with tour tradition! Maybe you should buy a camera with a timer instead of wishing for an orangutan.
Love Dad
That's hillarious keary "wishing for and orangutan". I was thinking you're going to need someone to have very long arms, or a very tightly packed group of people. Good luck with it though.
I personally like the snow one, then any with Alex the Younger in it. (I'm still trying to come up with a good way to distinguish the two, and little Alex wont fly because I hated it when people called me that. Maybe something Book of Mormonish.)
Yeah, a Cowboy game!!! Looks like fun.
MOM
That is awesome! Loving the Cowboys is a Nield tradition!! Way to start alex young!!! We are ENVIOUS but super EXCITED that you had this grand adventure!!
I like the one on the left we just need to lighten it up
Post a Comment