Saturday, August 04, 2007

Uncle Vallen

We are the luckiest people ever!! Vallen came to Dallas on business and he pushed back his flight so that we could see him...thanks so much for doing that Vallen, we loved seeing you; you are so much fun to be around. Alex decided that we would go to his favorite BBQ place so these are the pictures that we took while we were there.
alex put his arms around Alex and Vallen. He wasn't very happy that we were making him stay at the table after he had finished eating though.

If you look close you can see alex eating a rib I didn't notice he had stolen from Vallen until it was to late.
Here he is again still working on it.
After BBQ we went and walked around a Hotel just because, and here is what alex decided that he would do to impress his uncle. They spent the drive over to the BBQ place bonding...who doesn't love being driven all over, having cars thrown at them and being smacked in the face (sorry about that Vallen)?

And just because we are who we are, here is a picture that my husband took of our son when he wasn't watching, I wonder who he learned this from.

6 comments:

Keary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keary said...

And I never thought Alex learned anything from me!

Good to see Vallen. what does alex think of him?

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you could meet with Vallen! I just wish Breck, Summer, and I could have come too! Every time we talk about going on vacation, Breck's vote is for Texas! To see you guys! love ya.

homealonemom said...

I love that BBQ place. Were they playing music outside in the patio?

Take care, we love you.
MOM

Ciria said...

That is one gorgeous boy(the little one of course)! And he looks great in green! It will be nice when we can all get together again next year. Of course by then alex will have changed even more. What a cutie.

Unknown said...

I'm thinking Alex could have learned that from a lot of people. What else is there to do on the toilet?