Because I haven't written anything in approximately one month I guess that everything that I can remember to talk about will be new to you...I guess that I will start with the latest news and work backwards.

alex fixed the computer desk for me. He has to go and get the screw driver out from under the sink and out of its box to accomplish this. Yikes.


We've been looking into some body art-what do you think?
alex said his first real sentence. He kept trying to tell me something and I would tell him that he had to use his words and he would just say lightning; after frustratingly asking for lightning 15 times and being handed his lightning bubble bath 15 times he finally gave in and said, "I want to watch lightning please". I was so thrilled he got to go and sit down and watch lightning for a little bit after his bath even though it was time for bed.
Last week we went camping to finally try out our new tent (which we loved). Unfortunately, I only took one picture and it wasn't even a very good one.

We went swimming in a lake which is a new camping experience for me because when I was growing up we didn't go camping by lakes-or really ever even see lakes. We remembered to bring marshmallows to roast and alex loved the flashlights, and his glow stick, and the fire, and being able to get dirty, and the tent, and the bugs (as long as they didn't touch him) ,and the other little kids we saw, and most especially chasing the ducks around-which were more tolerant than the ducks at our pound of little boys trying to catch them and force them to eat bread. Basically alex loves camping. My favorite part was when on one of our "hikes" Alex found some kind of barracks; one of them was open and inside there was a ping-pong table with some balls and paddles-and air conditioning. alex thought it was really fun to go and pick up all the stray balls and get them to stay on the table so we didn't even have to bend over to pick up the balls-it was the best game ever.
My parents and sister came to visit and I didn't get to take a single picture-sorry guys. I know that my mother has some though so I hope that she will post them so that I can get some pictures of the weekend. hint. hint. We had a great time, thanks so much for coming. Alex said that he thought that was your best visit ever and I think that after every time that you come.
Football season has started but Eli Manning is hurt so I don't want to talk about it.
A couple of weeks ago we were planning on going to Lake Texoma so that Alex and alex could go swimming and I would just sit on the beach and watch, but when we got there we found out that because of the rain there hasn't been swimming in the lake all year. We had a picnic and went on a walk instead. On the walk we saw some deer, I hope that you can see them. One of them actually ran right across the path in front of us right after I had just asked Alex if there was anything that could hurt us in the wood we started to hear something rustling in the bushes and then the deer sprinted across the path. I thought that I was going to pee my pants-not that that would have been anything new of late.
And lastly even though I know that this isn't a very good movie google has added a new feature that I want to try out so you get to see Alex and alex looking at a puddle and me talking in the background.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing Kiki, I wish I were as diligent as you.
Loved the pictures.
I LOVE THE TIK FACE!!
MUAH!!
hey... have you tried making cream puffs yet? I think when you decide to make them, i should make them over here at the same time and THEN its JUST like were doing it TOGETHER!! what a brilliant plan!! And yay that your little boy is doing yoga! i am so proud for him. i love you! muah!!
Post a Comment