I finally remembered to get Cheerios from the store for Chio; she mostly would get a handful and then sit there and lick her hand energetically. We started out on the snack blanket in the living room, but I thought it would be a great opportunity to come and clean my bedroom with just Chio while alex finished his snack. That would just not do- alex brought all the snacks into my bedroom to finish and that is where we get these:


6 comments:
What a delicious hand she has. I love the little tongue when she eats.
What a couple of cuties. alex Loves oatmeal.
We love you
MOM
I wondered if she were going to take off crawling toward you.
CUTE socks!
alex is getting tall. He's so handsome.
Does Chio ever talk to you? It sounded like she said yauh to your question.
Love ya all Dad
I wonder if cheerios taste better on the floor...
You will have to ask chio for me :o)
MAN your kids are CUTE!!!
Yummy snacks. Didn't you know that it's impossible to sneak away from kids, lol? Believe me, I have tried. Isn't it strange how fast kids grow up? Chio is so big and cute and smart! I hope that your cheerios last you for a long time so you can watch your sweet girl eating them a lot.
i love cheerios! did you hear Elder Ballard talking about how the cheerios "got away from him" during sacrament meeting:)
Post a Comment