Thursday, April 10, 2008

General Conference Pictures

Our desk top is in our bedroom so all of us piled on our bed for General Conference, I can't remember the last time Alex and I were able to listen to Saturday and Sunday together we had so much fun. I thought it was amazing; I had all of the things I was wondering about addressed and I thought it was the best general conference I've ever heard - but then I guess I feel that way after all of them.

Pictures from that day:

alex took this one, it was pretty cold so we all bundled up - you can't see Rocio very well but she is between us.

These are the pictures daddy took of Chio:


there were a zillion more of the trying to eat you ones but I only put up two, I guess she liked conference because she did this for the whole time -like she wanted to say something, too.

..it's Alex what can I say? lol.

5 comments:

Keary said...

Looks like everyone except alex enjoyed conference, course we didn't see him, Rocio and Alexs' butt took up most of the pix this time. alex took one of the pix so he must be in training as a photographer. lol

Sounds as if everything was great for conference this time. Hopefully this will be more common as time goes on.

Love ya all, Dad

Anonymous said...

so, I must say that chio has totally cute diaper butt, good to see, good to see, nice work Alex. important question: is chio making noises with her mouth open, or is she just opening her mouth?

LOVE LOVE!!

Anonymous said...

so cute. can't wait to meet Chio! and see you guys again.

homealonemom said...

We loved conference too, what a wonderful opportunity to learn and feel the spirit. No wonder Chio wanted to open her mouth also,

Cute pants.

We love you

MOM

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

Hey, this is one of the few times that Chio won't mind having pics taken of her butt. You might as well enjoy them. I'm glad you liked conference too. Did you make Alex take notes during the talk about young mothers??? I made sure that Steve did, lol.