Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chio Crawling


As most of you know, trying to catch on camera the newest ability in your child's life isn't always a piece of cake. There are about six videos before this of Chio just sitting across the room smiling at me for three minuets without a hint of crawling. This is about her average crawling ability but there are times ( when we have left her alone in the room) where she will take off like a bullet; why this ability is reserved only for abandonment I have no idea- may by it's an off shoot of the fight or flight reflex.

6 comments:

homealonemom said...

YEAH! the infamous crawling.

We love you

MOM

Ciria said...

go chio! she is adorable!

Keary said...

Boy, I don't know which is cuter Rocio or alex, good job crawling Chio now you can get into all mommy's pots and pans!
Love ya all Dad

Anonymous said...

cute video. she is such a good crawler.

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

yay! I am very impressed. She is such a good crawler. I personally think that the fast crawling is because she knows that you're gone and she can make a mess if she hurries fast enough.

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

yay! I am very impressed. She is such a good crawler. I personally think that the fast crawling is because she knows that you're gone and she can make a mess if she hurries fast enough.