HAPPY B-DAY CHIO!!! i hope you liked your cake. It didnt look like you got into the face-smashing-entry-to-the-cake eating thing down yet. Dont worry...all in time. :o)
*MUAH!* LOVE YOU THE TEEK AND I GET TO SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS!!! HOOOOOO-RAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
11 comments:
what cute cakes! you are so talented!
turning one! wow how time flies. have an awesome year Miss Rocio!
Looks like a cute and fun birthday!
For some reason, I don't have any photos. Are you adding some or something? it's 9:46 pm our time.
MOM
Found them, my computer considered it a pop up, oh well
How cute Chio is, she looks like she loves her birthday cake. What a fun party.
Love
MOM
what a fun birthday! That is so cute that she got a mini cake too! She looks super cute!
for every year of life one should have a birthday party this cute.
Love Y'all
Was the little cake all for Chio? I remember that's what we used to do for you kids. It was fun to watch you eat it how ever you wanted.
Can't wait to see you guys.
The cakes were sooo cute! I'm glad Chio got to have her very own for her first birthday.
I now have even more pictures than last time.
MOM
Fun, Cute cakes!!! Chio looks happy to have her own party! What a fun group of kids!!! Love ya'll!
That's so fun. You are a great mom! Happy birthday to Chio!
HAPPY B-DAY CHIO!!! i hope you liked your cake. It didnt look like you got into the face-smashing-entry-to-the-cake eating thing down yet. Dont worry...all in time. :o)
*MUAH!* LOVE YOU THE TEEK AND I GET TO SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS!!! HOOOOOO-RAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Post a Comment