Sunday, January 25, 2009
Singing in Sacrament Meeting
Okay, I figure that anything I write will be better than nothing at this point right? alex went up to sing in sacrament meeting for the first time ever with the primary today and it was so much fun for me! When all the kids started up alex didn't seem interested so I wasn't going to make him go; then he saw that his friend Kate was going up so he just had to. I saw his head for the first line of the first song and he was just pretending to sing (or maybe singing crazy words like he usually does) and then he was blocked from view. After the third song he decided he had enough and started to just walk back down to us while every one else was still singing (luckily everyone else was done before he got down the stairs). When I asked him why he went down early he said, "There were too many people." THE END.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nate and I both laughed pretty hard when we read this! I love that alex just got up and left. Funny Kid. I am going to start doing that.
Thanks for Blogging we have missed your blogs!
I think that is far better than having ones parents pleading and coaxing to get up there or to stay there.
I agree with Calixta, alex is one funny kid. He definitely has his own mind.
Thanks for blogging again.
Love yawl
I would have loved to see him up there. Isn't it so fun to watch them grow up!
At least he tries to sing. Michael just looks around at everyone. Sometimes he starts to play with his friends. Alex is so cute!
Alex used to mouth the words when he sang with primary, also. That is funny! Thanks for bloggingl, missed ya! Love ya'll!
I love that boy, how fun. I remember the smile splitting my face when we would watch you. I agree about the whole "crowded" aspect.
We love you. Is he liking his CD?
MOM
The best thing I thought about this story was how he chased the babe Kate up to the stand. What a guy Alex the Younger is. I'll bet he gets it from his Dad.
Post a Comment