Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Last Day of the Year
Alex informed me today that if I didn't blog today I wouldn't beat the number of posts I had last year. I was planning on doing an informative life blog but it takes considerably longer than I anticipated to rig a balloon drop from the gym ceiling. now we're getting ready to do our count down before I have to go to the dance. I must say this has been a fabulous year and I don't ever remember being so happy I hope that next year will be as good. I love you all and I hope that you have a great New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Balloon drop- I would love to see that!
I think the ballon drop is a great idea.
thanks for posting! i would love to hear the balloon drop idea AND all the other awesome ideas you have and do for YW!! Share, share, share:)
I don't understand, what is a ballon drop when talking of blogging? We really miss you all. Hopefully you will be able to go see Calixra at the time of her baby's dur date.
Love yawl
I'm glad the New Years Eve dance was a success, even if the balloons didn't want to stay. They just liked being alive, and knew that they'd DIE if they fell. At least, all of our balloons were popped soon after falling.
I love reading about your life, and your family.
Thanks for sharing with us.
I love you
MOM
ok slow poke...where are all the posts for this year???:)
Post a Comment