Thursday, February 19, 2009

alex

This post was dictated by alex.


"I'm happy."

"C r t c h i e" [he spelled the word he wanted me to write on this picture.]

"I'm handsome."


azx.

"I'm reading Chio a book."

"I'm using the broom as a camera"

"I'm going like this."

"When I snap you can't see me."

"Whoa."


[Sorry part of this video is sideways, Alex loves to take hidden videos of alex.]

4 comments:

homealonemom said...

How fun, look at allllll the cars that Alex has. How fun.

I think you look handsome too.

Grandma

homealonemom said...

alex, I think your spiderman coat is COOOOOOOOL!

grandma

Mark and Teandra said...

so...when he SNAPS...we can't see him...GOOD THING YOU HAVE A SUPER MAGICAL HIGH SPEED CAMERA TO CATCH IT!! WHEW!! :o) GREAT job the teek!

and i LOVED the movie of him playing :o) he is such a sweet little boy :o)

*MUAH!*

Keary said...

There are no more fun movies to watch than those of yous' guys
Love yawl