Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

Dinner and a movie used to mean something entirely different, but not as cute.


Dinner (including salad and.....dressing)

4 comments:

homealonemom said...

It's amazing! I have similar videos. Alex's shirt looks sooo fun
did he write his own name on it?

Chio looks sweet juggling. Do the balls ever leave her hands?

We love you

MOM

Mark and Teandra said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SO AWESOME! :-D

and i think chio is doing some feild research in developing her own line of organic moisturizers for delicate skin. ;o) gotta keep that skin baby soft! :-D

*MUAH!*

Mark and Teandra said...

upon further observation of the movie i have come to the conclusion that alex has the hereditary first child "camera sonar" or "camera spider sense"

Unknown said...

Every time I see Alex run for the camera I just can't help but think that he comes by it honestly. It has got to be an hereditary thing.