Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Indispensable Laundry Baskets

I don't know what I would do without my laundry baskets. We've had two laundry baskets since we've been married and I use them for everything. Laundry (obviously): dirty clothes, clean clothes, sorting clothes, folding clothes, etc.; Cleaning: throw everything on the floor in the basket and put it away, empty the car and bring the stuff in, put everything in the shelf in the basket while we wipe it down; Babysitting: "push your sister around", "pretend you're a turtle", "make a train for your stuffed animals"; Packing (they make great suite cases). Now my kids have discovered that they also make a great stool - I guess I should just be grateful they didn't discover this before and hope I can curtail it now so I don't have to buy new baskets all the time.

1 comment:

Keary said...

Looks like a lot of fun. More fun than a basket is worth.

Love yawl