Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Making....

Lately alex has been obsessed with making things. Mostly this consists with mixing milk with anything else in an attempt to get soda. However, sometimes he branches out; this picture is "we were making strawberries". Do you ever wonder if the things your kids do are premeditated or on being caught they just say the first excuse that pops into their head?

3 comments:

homealonemom said...

This is SOOO Genetic.

Remember me telling you that you'd always empty EVERYTHING? Although it was usually drawers/ toy boxes/ closets/ and occasionally the cupboards.

Then you combine that with using ALL the baking stuff to make CAKES.

This was normally done at Grandma Pauline's with Grandpa Max watching. You'd get HUGE pots, and half a pantry, add water, eggs, and sometimes pepper.

Life is great!

Keary said...

I remember doing that sort of thing when I was just starting my teen years but I had to hide from my mom as she would hae beat me, I was trying to make alcoholic beverages.

Now you know my terribleness.

Love yawl

Now just Andrew said...

they look like strawberries to me!