We went to the zoo and I really didn't get any pictures because the every time I took out the camera the kids wanted to hold it and I was blocking a ton of people.
Sounds like fun. My kids won't hold still long enough at the zoo to take a picture. They just like to play "keep away from mommy". Your other recent posts are funny too. I don't know what I would do without my laundry baskets ;).
3 comments:
That giraffe has the most beautiful smile that I have EVER seen!
How fun! :o)
MOM
Sounds like fun. My kids won't hold still long enough at the zoo to take a picture. They just like to play "keep away from mommy". Your other recent posts are funny too. I don't know what I would do without my laundry baskets ;).
looks like so much fun!! we haven't been to the zoo in about 2 years and need to go again.
Post a Comment