Okay, before tonight people would say, "Do you do face book?" and I never really got it. Yeah, I know what it is, I have an account, I look at it sometimes - is that what they were talking about? I would log in once in a while when my friend requests would build up (or I had so many email notices in
my own email my husband would get annoyed), or when I needed to look up an email or blog address; but I have just discovered that face book is
crazy addictive. I think I could spend hours on there without even realizing it. So I'm going to ban myself from it until my house is more under control (did you know right when you get back from vacation is a
very bad time for your washer to break) - and I have more projects finished than started- so I may never do face book again.
But now I know when someone asks, "Do you do face book?"
I say, "No, but I have an account."

And here is a picture of Chio because I found it.
5 comments:
I love her! It was so fun having you guys visit! Nate says he loves having your family visit! We had a lot of fun with you guys. We love your family!
She's beautiful. What a beautiful smile!!!
I miss you guys.
love
mom
I TOTALLY know what you mean about facebook! I agree. Completely crazy addictive. And I don't think that I will ever facebook either ;o) and that is TOTALLY ok with me. *MUAH!* LOVE LOVE!
Sooooooo Cute and Precious!
Love the picture, she is a doll.
I feel that Facebook is a real downer. I too have an account but never read it!
Post a Comment