Friday, May 29, 2009

Our family has a new logo

Or, more accurately, we nave a new dog named Logo. They're not sure what she is, but she seems to be mostly lab. She's not that bright, but she's incredibly sweet and obedient. And she seems to fit right in with our family. Especially in the picture taking department; we got her Wednesday night and I've been trying to get a decent picture since then but every time I get the camera she runs over to me just like some other small things I know.




alex saw this post and the pictures and said, "Mom, those pictures aren't very good. Can I please go outside and take pictures of my dog."
For those of you who know alex, no, that's not how he usually asks but apparently occasionally he knows how to get what he wants. These are what he came back with:

9 comments:

Mark and Teandra said...

GAH! :-D She is SO CUTE! :o) I cant wait to meet her :o) GREAT pictures by alex too. :o) *MUAH!* love love!

Mark and Teandra said...

CRAZY logo... he he he... ;o)

Ciria said...

she looks much bigger in alex's pictures. Fun, fun a new dog!

Anonymous said...

i vote you Mom of the year! a new dog is a super wow moment in a family! welcome to the family Logo!

Brittany said...

She is really cute! Good luck with her!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I think alex did a great job of taking the pictures! I hope she is adjusting well. So are you going to keep the name logo?

Diana said...

alex the photographer! Great job! Congrats on Logo! She kinda looks like Duke!

homealonemom said...

How fun to have a dog. She looks sweet. She reminds me of Trissa. Trissa would always stand between you kids, and strangers. It was hard for them to give you hugs, because she'd just move in between over and over.

She'd follow Chantel around the most, because she was 1 yr old, and the smallest.

It's weird to think she's 19 years old, no wonder she doesn't like getting her photo taken.

Keary said...

Dogs are great for families. They do so much to help a families totally at least most dogs.