The other day we had one of alex's friends come over to play. She left her shoes here so I told alex that we would take them back to her the next day; alex said, "I don't know mom, let me check to make sure they're really hers." I was thinking what the heck is he talking about? But he goes over to the shoes and sniffs them for a while and then says, "Yeah, they're hers." Then he just walks off.
I guess the dog is rubbing off on alex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL!!! What a funny kid! Love ya!!!
BAH HA HA HA!! :-D awesome. completely awesome. *sigh* man, that alex is one funny kid :o) glad to see that he is developing such a sensitive sense of smell. I just hope that the dog doesnt start teaching him the canine greeting. THAT might get a phone call and a trip to the office in grade school. *MUAH!* love you guys!!
alex seems to be learning faster from the dog than from his parents! :-) Funny story.
Love ya'll
So, is he a huntin' dawg?
I sure love you guys, I think I'd be more worried about the whole, marking territory thing.
:-D
Post a Comment