Thursday, August 20, 2009
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Hair Cut
When alex went to bed one night he wasn't actually chewing gum, but he did have some in his new handy dandy watch. Some time before 3 in the morning he opened that watch and chewed that gum and then fell asleep. I know because at 3 in the morning he was screaming bloody murder. When I got to him he was trying to pull his hair out from the roots. I couldn't get the gum out with peanut butter, ice or oil so after trying for about 20 minuets I cut got out the clippers .
We got this far before I was just done with the crying and told him I'd get the rest out in the morning.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Unique haircut!!! Shaved is good!
alex really wants to be like his dad.
Love Ya'll
poor guy. luckily he's got the head for no hair. :)
Post a Comment