Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rub a dub dub - Chio in a tub

In an attempt to feel like I'm actually on top of blogging again, here is what is going on at this exact moment. I think she got up there to get my chocolate and then got distracted by my sink and new bottle of dish soap (notice it lying next to her nearly empty). And what was I doing? Looking at stuff on the computer with my dad on the phone - good daughter, questionable mom.

3 comments:

Mark and Teandra said...

:-D :-D man does chio have skills or what. Mad skills. :-D LOVE YOU!! *mauh!* SO MUCH FUN TO SEE YOU GUYS!!

homealonemom said...

A dishwashing babe, that's what she is.

I always loved to play in bubbles. I would put LOTS of dish detergent in, and fill the sink to the top with water, and have bubbles 6-8 inches above the sink. I'd roll my sleeves up to my SHOULDERS, and then I'd DO the dishes.

:o)

MOM

Diana said...

How DID she get up there? She must be a climber! Awesome! Love ya'll.