Thursday, August 20, 2009

Alex's Chiny-Chin-Chin

It was all because of vanity. Chio, alex and I went to NM for some camping trips; while we were there I cut my hair and didn't tell Alex. So when we got back I wanted to take a shower before we went to his fire department to see him. We were trying to hurry because we really wanted to see Alex. While I was in the shower alex slipped on the bathroom floor and split his chin open on the toilet. If we would have just went dirty we could have avoided all this.

My friend was able to take Chio to play with her girls and we got a blessing from our home teacher. Everything went really smoothly in the ER - as fast as can be expected. I told alex if he would do everything the doctor asked I would take him to the store and get him whatever toy he wanted; that turned out to be a "Bakugan" -which is all he has played with since then. I'd never even heard of these things before but I'm apparently behind on the times because there was half an aisle devoted to them.

Now it doesn't even look like a wound that merited the hospital but when he got it it was open so much it looked like a circle. He didn't have to get stiches, just glue and ever thing was good again.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Ouch!!! Glad it was only his chin!
Love ya'll!

Keary said...

Seems like he gets hurt every year somehow.

Love Ya'll