Monday, September 21, 2009

Safe Camping...



This is a video of some of the cows that were herded through our camp- seen across the stream. It's a lot more impressive (meaning pee-your-pants-think-you're-going-to-die-scary) when you see them on the same side of the river running at you.

And I realized I didn't get the stream and snake pictures on the last post. So...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did they like the snake? Did Chio like it as much as the bugs of fishing?

Keary said...

Having grown up with cows I would have just stood there lifting and lowering my arms! Cows are scared of what they don't recognize so they would have gone around me. I do understand what you are talking about as I was that scared the first time I had a bull running at me with the intention of hooking me! I was fortunate that I was very near a stout fence that I could roll under!
What about the snake? Was it a threat to ya'll?
Loved the pictures...

Love Ya'll