Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Beautiful Chio

I Know. I'm sorry. This morning Chio dressed herself and came in to talk to me and I had one of those "I need to remember this forever" moments. Then I remembered what century we're in and I went to grab the camera. The memory card was completely full and I couldn't find any more to erase so after some tape and holding the cord in three different places and not moving I got the pictures to upload - so here comes the end of 2009.

5 comments:

Mark and Teandra said...

Chio is SUCH a little lady :o) I miss you guys! And...I think I want to make cool flower clips. I will keep you informed of their progress. :o)

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful!!

Diana said...

She is wonderful! I am so glad I had time to spend with her this Thanksgiving...what a tender sweetheart! Love ya'll!

Keary said...

What a special littlr girl!

Love Ya'll

Keary said...

Very intelligent!