I don't even want to think about how late this is. But I'm still going to post it.
We had a costume party for alex 4th birthday (I think we even had it on halloween but truly I'm not sure). alex knew that Chio would have her birthday and then dad his and THEN it would be alex's birthday. Well, dad's birthday was 2 day's after Chio's so every single morning in October alex would ask if it was his birthday yet; he thought his should have been the day after his dad's - this year we're keeping track differently.
alex was Dan the Bakugan Brawler
3 comments:
How fun to see the birthday party!
I'm glad that you had a happy birthday alex.
I liked your costume, you were very handsome.
I love you
Grandmom
Sorry I am so late at reading blogs!
Great birthday alex! Your costume was marvelous. You looked like you had a fun time.
Love Yawl
I just got caught up on your blogs. Alex is so cute, and I love your family. My girls keep talking about your house and how much fun it was there. Love you and hope you're doing well :).
Post a Comment