I read my sister in law's blog and she had posted these awesome pictures of the snow. I was so jealous and missing the snow (which is extremely weird because I don't really even like snow) and then, just two days later, we had this. I think this is the best snow fall we had the whole time we've lived in Texas. We built snowmen, had snow ball fights, went sledding, and did all other manner of snowish stuff.
Snowman (one of about 4)
Above is the first snowman alex and Chio made when it had only been snowing a couple of hours.
2 comments:
LOTS OF SNOW for Sherman!
Just for you.
We love you, thanks for putting these on.
MOM
That is more snow than I have seen in a couple years. We just don't get very much snow in Vancouver. I was glad to see yawl having so much fun...
Love Yawl
Post a Comment