Monday, August 29, 2011
Bathroom towel
I found a bathroom towel in the bathroom trash today. I threw it in the laundry, put up a new new one and thought nothing of it...things happen. Later I found two more, so I went to question my children. alex, in a very teacher voice said, "Mom, we have to be very careful with germs so when we go to the bathroom we need to wash our hands good, and then take the paper towel to dry our hands, and then turn off the water still holding the paper towel, and then open the door with the paper towel, and then hold the door open with our feet and then we throw the paper towel away so we don't spread our germs to anyone else. That way we don't touch any germs." I wish I would have recorded the explanation so you could of heard it. It was so funny, I think I might have even missed a couple "and then" steps. The argument afterwards about the difference between cloth towels and paper towels and why we aren't going to use paper towels in the bathroom wasn't quite as funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment