So alex had his first game today and he scored 5 goals! At the end of the game he came up and informed me that the bribe from last year was still in effect...good thing it wasn't a bakugan per goal like it was first season or we'd be broke right now. I don't know if he even will need bribery this year, he really did awesome all on his own and we hadn't even thought to talk about it yet.
Now I'm wondering if I was the one that was holding him back lol. It's weird sitting on the side and not coaching but it is definitely for the best. By the time we got home from the game I had passed the maximum of allotted contractions before I'm to start freaking out and had to spend forever in bed before they stopped. Now, in preparation for Sunday, my house is trashed (including the paints i didn't put away from yesterday that my kids "watched ourselves" using so they wouldn't make a mess- that worked well), they are eating the well balanced meal of Ramon noodles with cheese as they watch a movie and I sit here and blog contemplating what time we can go to bed (is 5:00 too early?)- where's my mother of the year award I ask you, I could do this stuff in my sleep:) Alex.... poor guy, I wish you were here and next week we have to go to bed early ....and I also think we should contemplate moving to Antarctica or pray that it will cool off again.
Here is goal # two. There were more impressive goals but this one has the added benefit that I got it to load so don't complain. He is number 2.
2 comments:
thanks for posting this so I could see it at work.
Hi sweetie, I can't get this to play, but I'll find it in dropbox.
Just remember, your kids WILL survive.
And so will you.
Post a Comment