alex isn't really that into art. It's just not his thing. I hate getting paints out for him because EVERY single time he has painted he has ended up mixing every color together to get something between brown and black and he inevitably ends up disregarding the paintbrush so that he can use a more convenient body part (the ear was the worst) to finish his project. This stinks because I can't just get him set up and leave him, I have to watch over him to make sure I won't be doing ceiling cleaning later. chio, on the other hand, is a very meticulous artist; so we do still do painting on occasion and alex is not allowed to touch chio's paints. So, I asked alex if he would like to put a painting in our city art show now that he is old enough and he decided he would. This is it. After he painted it, he turned it to ever angle and decided that it was a painting of the "Eiffel Tower at Sunset"....then I took it away before it turned into a brown blob and into the show it went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So cool! Now two of my girls cousins' have been in an art show! I love the title!!
Post a Comment