Friday, December 09, 2011

I will not lie...Chio has seriously been a huge help. In fact my husband asked alex to come in and give the baby his pacifier and Chio jumped up to do it (since alex is sooo not going in there to do that) and then my husband makes me come in to get a play by play of exactly what Chio did and how well she did it. She is completely confident in the things I allow her to help with and she doesn't try to do things shes not suppose to (such as pick the baby up...which alex frequently tries to do). While this is awesome, it's also bad because I'm an irresponsible parent. I will get up to go and do something is a different room and realize that I just left a four year old to watch my newborn. Hel-lo. The funny thing is I don't ever do that with alex, not that he would want me to. His favorite thing to do with the baby is to get his picture taken with him. Here are some videos of Chio and Ryan.

Here is the first one, which was followed by a short diaper changing interlude.

1 comment:

homealonemom said...

Heh, I have a voicemail with that same sound from baby Alex when he was in the bath. It must be a family trait.

Chio has a beautiful smile, and Ryan is adorable.

:o)