They took us to the beach but I was so excited to be there that I forgot to get the camera out of the car to take pictures, sorry. After alex took care of his nap he liked to dig in the dirt and even went a little ways into the water to play. Summer is a great body surfer and could surf way farther than Alex when he was teaching her how.
After the beach, we went to the pool in their neighborhood to rince off; it, like everything else, was beautiful.

The water had a slightly salty taste and the whole time that alex was in the pool he was licking his lips.


Action shots.

On Saturday we were antisocial and watched football while everyone went shopping. Alex and Vallen played catch, and Breck showed off his amazing spiral- that boy can throw!

Then at night we went to their ward luau- where we also had great food. If you can believe it this is actually their ward parking lot. I thought that we were at some kind of a resort or something-what a desert rat I am.



Breck is a really cute kid, he told us lots of stories most featuring "phantom fishies" and starting with "once upon a time". Our favorite was when he confessed "when my mom's not looking I pee in the shower"...it's hard to listen to such a confession and not laugh. Apparently he and his uncle Alex have a lot in common, and I foresee many conversations concerning bodily functions in the future.

Summer gave little alex a holahoop and alex started to bang it on his daddy's head.



This is a picture that Summer took of me and my dashing nephew. Before it was taken he said "make a face" so I did and he smiled all handsomely.
I have lots more to tell but I can't finish right now so I'll put this up and tell the rest later sorry it's so much.
4 comments:
I loved your stories! It makes me happy to see pictures of your wonderful adventures! I am glad that you had fun. Call me when you get settled again!
Has anyone else noticed that the Alex's hairlines look exactly the same? Poor little guy.
I love the beautiful photo of you and your handsome nephew. What a beautiful smile, Iwalani did that to me once. I chased her around the table once I saw the photo, she was laughing so hard, she almost fell down.
Great Pictures! Soundslike fun, I'll have to get out there one day.
Post a Comment