Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Walking

Alex put the title of this blog up and then told me that I should write a blog really quick. Although I left the title that he put up, I would have called it "Not Falling" and without further ado I will let you choose what you think it should be called. (And no we are not telling people that our baby can walk because obviously he can't)

4 comments:

homealonemom said...

oh, he's so cute i love you all.
mom

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

How long has he been doing this?? Does he do it when you're not there? That's awesome...

Anonymous said...

i think that was TOTALLY close to walking. Go ahead and celebrate! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MY NEPHEW IS THE CUTEST THING SINCE...SINCE WHAT EVER WAS THE LAST RECENT CUTE THING! HE IS OH-SO MUCH CUTER AND COOLER AND SMARTER AND...yeah

i say so so there.

love love!

Kristy said...

adorable baby...I remember when I would clap like that when my kids did something good. They would think I was nuts if I still did it.