I like the pooping one, although I think it goes against the title of your blog...I love when they get to that stage.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! OVERWHELMING JOY AND CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!THESE ARE THE MOST WONDERFULEST PICTURES IN THE WORLD!!!! OH HOW I LOVE MY TIK FACE!
Grandpa Max says, no rides for girls until you're sixteen.He looks sooooooooo cute.
I love the pooping in the corner and wanting privacy one,. How cute!
At least he knows when privacy is necessary! It is amazing how close they are in looks. Poor little alex. JKI think you should be jealous of your sister.I love all the pictures. Who is his girlfriend? I hope she is virtuous!Love Dad
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the pooping one, although I think it goes against the title of your blog...I love when they get to that stage.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! OVERWHELMING JOY AND CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!
THESE ARE THE MOST WONDERFULEST PICTURES IN THE WORLD!!!!
OH HOW I LOVE MY TIK FACE!
Grandpa Max says, no rides for girls until you're sixteen.
He looks sooooooooo cute.
I love the pooping in the corner and wanting privacy one,. How cute!
At least he knows when privacy is necessary! It is amazing how close they are in looks. Poor little alex. JK
I think you should be jealous of your sister.
I love all the pictures. Who is his girlfriend? I hope she is virtuous!
Love Dad
Post a Comment