Daddy thought that this was a good time to let alex play with a glass soda bottle- what fun we have in store. We had the Florciks over for dinner. This is alex after he just woke up and their daughter sitting next to him.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I GET TO SEE YOU THREE DAYS!!!! I AM SO BEYOND EXCITED!!!! (see? i would like for you to note the inappropriate use of exclamation point. THATS how excited i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
4 comments:
I GET TO SEE YOU THREE DAYS!!!! I AM SO BEYOND EXCITED!!!! (see? i would like for you to note the inappropriate use of exclamation point. THATS how excited i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
love love!
GGrandma
Finally I get to play with Alex providing the Grandma leaves any time.
Well I sure would like to see something new here
That looks like fun. I am beginning to think that babies like to play with anything that could possibly hurt them.
Post a Comment