Christmas Trees and Chocolate
We went to go and get our Christmas tree last night and we had a great time picking it out. alex would run up and down the ales yelling at the top of his lungs with his hands spread out like wings; I think that our excitement of getting our first real tree spread to him. We were outside so nobody seemed to mind; if anything I think that it got them more in the Christmas spirit. Then we came home and got it set up without all the trouble that I remember encountering as a kid-what went on back then? and alex likes to sit in the corner behind the tree and just look at it-I haven't gotten a good picture of it yet but when I do I'll put it up.

And then Christmas time has brought a new love to alex's life- chocolate. He doesn't really eat that much food, so I don't ever really give him any candy. But as he was helping me put the chocolate out for Christmas I gave him a piece and now he is always pointing at it and with a wistful voice saying, "cha cha cha cha cha" he will even go so far as to grab my hand and pull me over to get it. I wish that "after you have your dinner" would have more of an effect on him.
Cat
While we were on our way to aunt Linda's we stopped on the side of the road, so that alex could get out and strech his legs, and pulled into a church parking lot. There was a little cat that would follow alex around and want to play so much that the little boy who usually follows animals anywhere so that he can play with them got to the point where he was pushing it away. And you get to see the "moose on the loose" outfit.
3 comments:
What kind of parents let their kids get attacked by animals, and film it while laughing? I'm appalled I say appalled. It's obvious I will have to take Baby A home with me at Christmas. It's good you didn't show the part about the kitty eating his toes.
alex is the most fun of kids. If I were a kitty I would follow him around to play also.
what?!? the kitty ate his toes? This is amazing. I wish animals would let my children get close to them. Even gracie runs away from daisy.
Post a Comment