Saturday, November 18, 2006

Phantom of the Opera...

My family went to go and see The Phantom of the Opera last night and I wanted to make sure that I would ask them how it went so I have been walking around and singing "the Phantom of the Op-ERA". The red part is sung kind of low alternating between two notes and then the purple is sung really loud in vibrato (at least that is how I have been doing it all morning while I was picking up). Then I sat down to pay some bills and alex was walking around picking up toys and then putting them down before going to the next toy and doing the same thing with it and the whole time going da da da AAAAAA! The "da"s the same note but quite and the AAAAAA really loud. I can't wait 'til Alex comes back from football so that I can tell him how much potential his son is showing to be an opera singer, I'm sure he'll be so proud. What could be better than playing with you kid?

5 comments:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

That is so cute. Isn't it fun when they start to copy you? If you fart around mikey now he says "oops, you farted." i love it

alex said...

when I fart kiki hits me and claims it as her own

Keary said...

I think that alex will be great at whatever he chooses to do and as we have seen through our children one never can tell what will be chosen. Diana worked so hard to get me through college so I would be able to work as an office worker and wanted her children to do the same but you can see how good thatt did. I worked in an office and loved it but my boys have chosen very different fields of labor.

homealonemom said...

I think alex would be a great singer. He must get that talent from his mom.

Anonymous said...

i think he just has great taste in musicals (just tell him to keep away from those music boxes with monkeys on them ok?)

love love!