The first thing that we did was get all of the utensils out of the drawer and through them on the floor. Then mom stayed in the kitchen and held the drawers closed, sometimes she just doesn't know how to have fun.
Then I stirred the cookie dough.
Then I practiced for when I'm going to be in a band, I'm going to be the drummer. After that we put the cookies on the cookie sheet and I was such a big help that we even had to go and have a wardrobe change, the problem with that was that mom got rid of the clothes that I had stocked up with food for later.
Then after all my help mom wouldn't even let me help with the documentation of for day...For future reference I'm really good with cameras.
5 comments:
Boy alex I just don't know how your mom could get anything done without your help!!!
Love grandpa
drummer and cook - he is going to get all of the babes when he gets older - what is better than a musician that can cook. Especially if he cooks like his mother.
what a cutie! I'm sooo excited that he loves to bake also. We love you all. MOM
what a super dooper cute boy you have. I love those BIG brown eyes he has and those very kissable cheeks. You are a good mom Kiki because I cringe when the kids ask to help in the kitchen...but I do let them.
alex, you are a great helper!!! Love you lots!!!
Post a Comment