Well, these pictures aren't from today, those pictures would involve: dirty snot rags, cups of juice, puffy eyes, movies, heating pads and most importantly Tylenol. Yes, we are sick and our days have involved other...goings-ons but for my more sensitive readers those will be left as unmentionables. alex has taken over the recliner has his little blanket on and is holding my wallet and his Lightning McQueen (both toys he specifically selected to hold) and we are watching Cars for most likely the first of many times today. Sleep has been little and far between for the last couple of days, but I have been told that the best thing to do in these types of circumstances is to think on happier times and what could be happier than Cinnamon Rolls.
We made these a couple of days ago and they turned out fabulous- we replaced the raisins and nuts with mini chocolate chips and I don't think that I'm ever going to make them the old way again-you should all try it.
We did have more clean up then we usually do, but it was worth it.

Well, have have to go because alex is upset that I'm no longer sitting at his feet on the floor in front of the recliner. Last night all I wanted was for him to let me put him down-I guess you have to be careful what you wish for.
3 comments:
POOR POOR TIKE FACE! POOR PORR aLEX FACE! (like how i made the a little like he is?....hehehe! i thought of that not all on my own since you thought of it. thats so smart of you! ) and, i hope that you get well. so, eat brocilli (well...however you spell that vegetable...)
love love!
I think you gave me your cold over the phone...I woke up coughing, and you coughed all over me last night. OK, I might have gotten from my 6 sick piano students, but never mind! I love chocolate chip cinnamon rolls. Everyone I gave them to thought I was wierd for making them like that. I love chocolate! and I love you!!
I love you two, you are soooo cute.
What an adorable baker, all you need is a little white hat. I'm so happy that you have memorable moments to reflect on in times of sickness.
We are happy to reflect on them, too.
Post a Comment