I just can't go to sleep. I think that Alex should wake up and give me a massage- but not enough that I would wake him up though (especially because I know that if I did wake him up just to give me a massage it would not be a very pleasant or heart felt one-the opposite I'm sure). A couple of days ago Alex couldn't fall asleep and ended up staying up all night playing video games. My past time at night is to read but I have already read until my head started to hurt too much and I had to stop. The book that I was reading was about feng shui and it said that when you have dirty laundry in your room it does something to the chi (spelling questionable) causes the people in the bedroom to not be able to sleep- I guess it's right, but then again I think that there have only been about five days in my whole life where I haven't had dirty laundry in my room so does that in turn mean that I have never had a good nights rest? AND the worst thing about this whole situation is that it is only 10:30 at night-wow I'm living on the wild side.
note: Sorry. The disorganized, incoherent tone of this blog is a direct result of my lack of sleep over the last week. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think the lateness of the day is also a factor. Don't forget that if it's in a basket, it doesn't count.
i'm sorry about not sleeping, i had no idea, and to think, you were right next to me the whole time
quick comment
LA LA LA LA LA LA! (im singing you a lullaby....is it helping?)
love love!
I guess if you have only had five days of sleep in your life then I can't complain. I take a sleeping pill when I can't sleep. Of course I am a drug addict.
Post a Comment