Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Really Sad

With our credit card points we decided to get a portable DVD player. alex only gets to watch G rated movies and a few select PG-that really isn't very many movies and we love to watch movies. So after alex goes to bed we watch movies at our house BUT with only the subtitles and our enjoyment of movies was going WAY down; we thought that the little player would be a nice way for us to get to enjoy movies because action movies and dramas just weren't meant to be silent. Last night we put alex to bed and then took our new toy into the bedroom to watch and this is where the sad part comes in- the little DVD player has a better picture than our TV. Now this is by no means an expensive high quality device; it's a run of the mill, 7 inch, cheapest one you can find type of thing. No wonder people don't like it when we invite them over to watch movies with us. The funniest thing is that we are sticking to our "We're not going to buy a new TV until this one breaks." But it seems that whenever you say that the item lasts FOREVER.

Sorry that there aren't more pictures or videos of alex. I put the camera and in a "safe" place while I recharged the batteries and I have yet to remember where that is. Well, bye for now I have to go and enjoy the 80 degree weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

...that was a really funny blog tik face...

love love!

Keary said...

I wonder if you and Alex ever buy anthing, or just fix everything? Funny what can happen when all your friends are put off by your attitude about things, I remember when that happened to Diana and I.